Rule one : always post the rules
Rule two : answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
Rule three : tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule four: actually tell them you tagged them.
- (6x7+15)-(9/42)=?—- 56.79 About
- There’s a person standing on your front porch saying they’re your spouse from the future. What do they look and sound like? —- Well, I would love them to be attractive to me, otherwise it doesn’t matter much. I just want someone I can be silly with and talk to.
- Do you wear makeup? If so do you have a preferred brand? —- I do wear makeup. I don’t have a particular brand, usually I just get whats good from CVS or Rite Aid.
- Politics, Politics, Politics, Politics! Where do your loyalties lie? —- Officially Democratic, however I feel that whatever I see as best for myself and others, I will go with. I don’t actually like the people in the system either, if we could reboot with whole new politicians, I am so in. The system is flawed but it seems to be the best one in actual practice, so I say keep it. The people can go though.
- The first thing to your right is your weapon against invading super trolls from mega space! —- Hair Straightener and a Printer….um..
- Describe in detail your ideal hideaway. Where is it? What does it look like? What does is smell like? Who is there with you? —- A beach house near San Fran, secluded, with a huge property . The house is actually not all that big, two stories, three bedrooms in case there are guests that want to stay. Fenced off, with a huge yard and a gorgeous view of the bay. A garage with an Apartment above it for friends. The yard is large and lush and there is a vegetable garden and a flower garden and bunnies and dogs and cats and it’s basically a beach side farm man. Close enough that I can still go to San Fran, but far enough away that I can be alone in quite seclusion when I want t be.
- If you could be a fly on the wall where would you be? —- SF Giants locker room r the El capitan theater so I can watch all the new movies at their world premieres.
- CHOOSE: Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Star Trek or Harry Potter. —- Since my cousins loss I connect more to Harry Potter. My cousin got me the read the books and when I think about it I feel connected to him.
- When you’re having a fucked up stressed out awful day, how do you unwind? —-Dive around in the middle of the night, stop in strange places, and on abandoned roads scream my lungs out.
- Have you ever been to a concert? If so what is your best experience? The worst experience? —- The worst had to be when I encountered my first wall of death, I was so not prepared and ended up nearly suffocating in a pool of people. Afterwards it was cool, but at the time it was scary. The best is not a singluar experience, because this is a recurring thing that happens at concerts. From my first concert with my mom when I was 13 till now I see people helping each other. Pulling each other up off the floor, helping each other out. Actually a specific time comes to mind. It was my first concert alone. Blink 182 and weezer. There were these assholes who kept hitting me and grabbing grabbing me while moshing to weezer, and these other guys, a group of four guys and two girls made them stop, yanked me away and kept me with them for therest of the time. I never got their names, but they were amazing.
- 11? —- 82?
My questions now…..
1. What was the last dream you can remember?
2. If you had to pick a person who has influenced you most in your life who would that be and why?
3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
4. Where were you 5 years ago?
5. If you could write a movie, what would the plot be?
6. What or who do you believe in most? Why?
7. Are you a fan of any sports, which ones, if not what is something you are a fan of?
8. If there was one thing in your past you could change, what would it be?
9. Favorite character from anything Why?
10. What was the last song you listened to?
11. How has your day been so far?
mpuzzlegirl thatprettyawkwarddisneyprincess aeroncaris obviousbottom ouranwannabe achancesoup ms-emery-sexypants mousiejesss gwendolynnby wonderlandkay sparkle-squeak